Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm new to the GSXR.com forums but FAR from new to bikes and GSXRs:thumbup:

I live in the Colorao Springs, CO area and am currently working on a custom GSXR/GS from the mid to late 80s. I'm kind-of into building the older bikes to beat the pants off some of the new ones! Especially if I can beat Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, and ANY of the American made cruisers and their attitudes and leather!!!

I'm 33 years old, spent 6 years in the Navy on Submarines and EOD, own an Outfitter business, member of a long-range sniper team, I build custom bikes and custom guns:shifty

I love to ride.....love to build.....and love to have fun!!! I'm looking forward to being a supportive member at the GSXR.com community.

Paul Holcomb

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought this bike for $400

I will post pictures as I go......

I have a '90 GSXR750 Slingshot front end with clubman cafe bars and custom risers being setup to put on this GS550EF frame in the next week or so....

All fairings are coming back off now that they've been mocked up and will be painted Gloss Black.

The frame will be Flat Black.

A custom GSXR750 seat/rear tail is in the works as well at this time.....

Rear shock is a 2000 GSXR750......Front and Rear wheels are GSXR 750 as well.......

Basicly It's an '85 GS550EF with GSXR750 complete Suspension/Sprockets/Wheels!

I'm also working on incorporating a dual headlight setup from a GSXR750 as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot....

I have a Kerker 4to1 header with a custom pipe and 2002 GSXR750 can going on as well......

Custom K&N Pods and Jet Stage 3 with a Dynatek coil/wire upgrade as well......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.