Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a '97 gsxr600. i purchased it from the second owner. the bike came with race fairings whick meant no headlight cut out. now i have seen guys running around w/ small headlights custom fitted into their upper. i was wondering how much fabrication goes into doing that? is it even worth it? or should i just spend the extra cash and buy all original fairings? thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
As far as I know all you do it cut holes to fit the lights you buy. You will need to come up with some way of mounting them to the fairing. You could probably just bolt them to the fairing at some point or you may need to build a bracket out of aluminum to mount the lights to. Why not just mount the lights under the front fairing? I thought about doing this when I put the race fairings on my sv. I had found a picture of a bike that someone had done the same on and it didnt look bad at all, kept the race look. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.