Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to see if someone can help me with this. I'll buy the solid color shoei helmet and ship it to whoever can match it to the alstare helmet, i would send a pic or it can be seen all over the net, i would pay for services and shipping. If anyone can or knows someone who can do this just let me know, b/c all alstare helmets in Medium are sold, all thats left is XL and XXL. plus i could say it is a custom helmet. thanx bro's, KRUM :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not to sound like a tard or anything but is that link to you or your buddy...either way thanks bro. KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool, thanx bro. i'll touch base with you prob 2night. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Custom Painter Here

Dude...my fiancee is a custom painter....check out his website at

www.johndoecustoms.com

Let me know if you still need these services...you can contact us at the phone number or e-mail addy on the contact us page of the website...

Thanks,
JOHN DOE

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm still waiting on a reply from them, hope they can tackle my project.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey john doe, yall ever gonna get back to me on the email i sent ya?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey spray n pray here is a pic of the helmet...let me know if u can handle it. i can ship u the shoei helmet whatever base color one you need. thanks man...KRUM

·
Registered
10 Posts
SIK Paintwerks

Whats up man, I'm referring you to a good friend and respected custom painter in Southern Illinois named Jason Sprengel of SIK Paintwerks.

He's affordable and has done many helmets......... Check your PM for the email & information......I don't want to throw it out here because of spam.

He did my bike.... Located on this post.... http://gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=525

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
couldn't the lettering just be done with stickers and then cleared over?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, i'm about to purchase the helmet, who wants to tackle this project...just let me know. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts