Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats going on? just finished the exhaust last night...what do you think? (yoshimura rs3 titanium bolt on...custom made piping to a high mount)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually i dont really like the pegs. thanks for the comment!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Pretty nice so who did the welding and also how is the sound,performace if you can tell as compared as before?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HAHA THATS FUNNY :laughingr ... THE SHOP A FEW DOORS DOWN FROM MINE DID THE WORK. I THINK HE DID A GOOD JOB. U WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT IN PERSON TO APPRECIATE THE FAB WORK... ITS ALL TIG WELDING. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
looks sick!

i might have to do this soon, i know a good muffler shop that can probably take care of it, only problem is finding the SS piping to have them weld the extra foot or so....did he make the mount too?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes he made the mount as well. thanks for the compliment!-i am going to get the power commander in next to make some extra power! i post that soon when it gets done. :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Do you have any problem with the swing arm or the swing arm support hitting the piping or the can when you hit a good sized dip? It looks very close to hitting from the angle on the pics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not at all... everything works and moves fine.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks good 6 :clap: . Just wondering, have you thought about shortening that exhaust can a bit? Might add a little extra to it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.