Don't miss the After Hours Sale at all Cycle Gear locations:

DATE:
August 19th, 2010

LOCATIONS:
In stores: 7pm - 9pm local time
Online: 7pm - 9pm
By phone (1-800-CYCLEGEAR, 1-800-292-5343): 7pm - 9pm

THE INFO:
If you need new tires or a helmet or boots, make your move after dark on Thursday night, 8/19 - save from 7pm to 9pm during our August 19th After Hours Sale!

- Sportmax Q2 Street/Track Tire Package Deals (see below)
- Frank Thomas XTi II One-Piece Leather Suits for just $349.99 (Save $150, Pre-Order Now!)
- 20% Off Clearance & Closeout
- 10% Off Everything Else*

The Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Deal: :D

* 120/70-17 front plus 180/55-17 rear for only 199.99!
* 120/70-17 front plus 190/50-17 rear for only 209.99!
* Save over $280 off MSRP for a 190/120 set!
* Availability is severely limited. We'll try to fill all orders, but demand may outweigh our supply. First come, first served (so reserve now!)
* Further discounts may not be applied to this package deal. No double-dipping!
* Tire packages ordered online will be shipped from Friday, August 20th through Wednesday, August 25th. Order (reserve) your tires online now for later shipment by clicking here, or purchase your tires (limited availability) in a Cycle Gear store during the sale.

See the rest of the deals here!

*Offer limited to stock on hand. Blanket discounts will appear in your shopping cart. Prices may vary between Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts and Accessories and Cycle Gear retail locations. Blanket discounts do not apply to Gift Cards or to full-priced items from Alpinestars, Arctiva, Bell, Dainese, Dragon, Fox, GoPro, Icon, Leatt, Moose, Oakley, Ogio, One Industries, Scorpion, Thor, Trukke and/or Z1R. Discounts valid only during the After Hours Sale timeline. Cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers or coupons - discounts don't "stack" and there's no double-dipping.

With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, our Best Price Guarantee, and our No Hassle Returns you can't go wrong with us. Please call us at 1-800-CYCLEGEAR for anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cycle gear

hi Everyone, I like this offer very much I want to book tires.
Cycle gear operates as a retailer of apparel parts and accessories for motorcyclists in US ,Texas. They are generally very cheap we can buy it.The fastest way to break the record s is made by changing the tires.And also I want to quick comment I am very happy I have joined this forum.
===========================

Static Caravan Insurance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts