Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a practicaly brand new carbon fiber slip on for 2000 to present 600's and up. Its the four bolt pattern. I willing to take offers to get it out of my garage. Let me know if you have any questions at all. I had it on my 03 600 for about two months. I will accept paypal and have a certified buisness account.
Thanks
brian

Oh yeah i am located in Orlando, FL

·
Registered
764 Posts
Thor32766 said:
I have a practicaly brand new carbon fiber slip on for 2000 to present 600's and up. Its the four bolt pattern. I willing to take offers to get it out of my garage. Let me know if you have any questions at all. I had it on my 03 600 for about two months. I will accept paypal and have a certified buisness account.
Thanks
brian

Oh yeah i am located in Orlando, FL
How much do u want for it with out shipping? I'm in Lake Mary, FL so if you wouldn't mind I can pick up if the price is right.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey fellas,
i will get pics up in a day or two. and lake mary i am noy far from you at all. let me know what your looking to pay for it, i will accept offers. how about 175 or best offer. let me know what you think.
brian

·
Registered
764 Posts
Thor32766 said:
hey fellas,
i will get pics up in a day or two. and lake mary i am noy far from you at all. let me know what your looking to pay for it, i will accept offers. how about 175 or best offer. let me know what you think.
brian
any pics yet? Or did u sell it already?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts