Registered
104 Posts
Procedure.......

1.- a.- Turn Key On
b.- killing switch off
c.- side stand up
d.- Neutral
e.- Clutch Pulled

Probably U have done every one of below so many times SO.

1.- check fuses

2.- check sidestand killing switch (the one wich prevent your bike from starting with the sidestand lowered)

3.- check every plug (doing a simple task unplug and plug in)

3- do U have a power commander

my 0.02 cents.

ride safe........... :hammer:

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
How many times did you try tostart it? After I rebuilt mine we tried to start it to many times and the battery no longer had enough power to start it... I also noticed after I have not ridden it in a while it takes a lil longer to start it up...

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Try to push start it see if it will run that way and if it does then you know its either wire disconnected or bad connection in the start switch or starter it self. Check to see if your getting power to starter. You said it cranks as in turning over right you sure your getting fuel? Try disconnecting the fuel line and turning on power see if pump is doing its job (be carefuk flammable)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i couldn't figure it out for shit so the dealership has had it since yesterday...after they checked everything they said it doesn't have compression or some shit...they said it "might" be warranty work...so now their gonna call a regional manager or some shit...this is the 3rd time its had warranty work...

1st-some shit to do with the battery die'in all the time so they replaced some shit

2nd-brake recall

3rd-whatever the hell is wrong with it now...

i'm so sick of this shit

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
moto182003 said:
well i couldn't figure it out for shit so the dealership has had it since yesterday...after they checked everything they said it doesn't have compression or some shit...they said it "might" be warranty work...so now their gonna call a regional manager or some shit...this is the 3rd time its had warranty work...

1st-some shit to do with the battery die'in all the time so they replaced some shit

2nd-brake recall

3rd-whatever the hell is wrong with it now...

i'm so sick of this shit
Shoulda bought a Gixxer!! :lol: :laughingr :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry.......

Sorry about Ur Bike,, hope get Well Soon....

Ride Safe.......... :hammer:

PD. I agree with Skibum :laughingr :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
moto182003 said:
gixxer=god only has 3 posts so his opinion doesn't mean shit
:laughingr :laughingr :laughingr :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
A carbon buildup??????????? What the fuck are they talking about???

You know the drill... Buy a GIXXER

1 - 20 of 32 Posts