Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for some good sticks for my 03 600...Its the alstare edition and i wanna put some decals on it to make it seem more race-like...If you know a good site please post a link...I'd like to get a couple yoshimura decals too....thankx for any help

·
Registered
187 Posts
type in "gsxr decals" in ebay. Youll see alot of them on there. here is a mladin kit that has 2 days left at the time of this post. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=34284&item=4561828260 I got mine from a guy by the name of rsvrider, I know his are really high quality. I went to a local decal business and got my bridgestone stickers made. The Bridgestone in the picture is kinda misalligned due to me screwing up. But they made me another one for free and now its on there right.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet...Thanks man...What do you think...I have the 03 alstare anniversary...You think i should get the corona decals of the link you posted???Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.