Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December Bike of the Month Entry Thread​

This is your last chance to be bike of the year!!! Enter now and attempt to take bike of the year from the riders who covet the prize ...*cough*SW*Cough*

These are the RULES

A photobucket account or similar is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. This is the link to Photobucket

Your bike will not be posted in the Voting thread without hosted picture links.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I'd like to enter mine,
I have photobucket- not a separate album for the pics though.

I couldn't open the link to the 'rules'.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
383 Posts
Oh man, I love my bike, but let's be real here. There are FAR nicer rides on this site than mine. Maybe next year. Besides, if I can't even win a BotM, I have no business entering BotY.

·
Certifiable Bike Nut
3,065 Posts
Oh man, I love my bike, but let's be real here. There are FAR nicer rides on this site than mine. Maybe next year. Besides, if I can't even win a BotM, I have no business entering BotY.
That's not really the point, IMO this is just another place for all of us to look at great pictures of beautiful bikes. Usually people show their bikes here with the best images they have of their bikes in the best condition they can be in along with a nice list of what you've done to make it your own and get it there. The saddest thing is when nobody posts up. It's not always about 1st place, its just nice to show off what you've done to make your ride special. In a previous life my bike was voted BOTM for December (don't remember what year though) and I think it got to 2nd or 3rd place in BOTY. See I don't even remember what year it was, only that it was posted in here and my piers commented on what they did and didn't liked, which was the best part. No matter what you've done there will always be someone with a better machine and someone with tons of $$ to over spend on a bike. I know a guy on MOTOMummy that had the most pimped out R1 I'd ever seen. Not sure I'll ever see another bike come close to that for amazing, but who wants to spend $150,000 and years of your life building a single bike which ends up being no more than an ornament.
Post up! Lets see how many bikes we can get into this thread for a change. Last month only had 3 bikes, that was sad...

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
This would be fun to enter but my tail swap is next on list of things to do...........hmmmmmmmmm.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Can u still post pics cause this shit is fucking with me.......lol

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
03 Busa
PREDAT-R (DarkKnight)

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Not letting me put up any other pics.......rrrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Mods can u guys group them together cause the app keeps messing......thanks.

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
my busa looks sick bro!!! if yall could only see this bike in person!!!

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Thanks bro

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Gen2 bro lol.

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
its hard to count 2000 as gen two but it in busa world it kinda is. that's a never ending battle between busa owners and Google :lol:

some say they have the gen 3 busa. if u think about it they're right tho, the bike changed for the next generation (k1-k7) ... the 99 and late 00 are actually even two different animals. 99 and early 00 are the true gen 1. my busa was the same year as preds but not special edition like his. looooove em

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
My busa is an 02/03 yr

·
Certifiable Bike Nut
3,065 Posts
Wow, I guess that wraps up 2016. Hope more people post up in 2017 and bring these threads back to life. So many nice bikes out there and interesting to see how people make them their own.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts