Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 2017 Bike of the Month Entry Thread​

Enter your bikes!!!! Last month was short on entries so there is no poll.

These are the RULES

A photo hosting site is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. Users have had some success with imgur. After you upload a photo just click on the photo and it gives you posting html. You just select "BBcode" and it's a direct copy paste to post here. (big thanks to @Racerxxxgsxr1000 for the info)
Apparently Photobucket is requiring $$$$ now.

Your bike will not be posted in the Voting thread without hosted picture links. Do not use the forum upload utility.

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is still time to enter your rides. Christmas themed pictures... Winter rider pictures...

·
Banned
108 Posts
Deadline is rapidly approaching!!! Enter your bikes!
Can't help myself lol. Hey SOMEONE'S gotta post something. This 2006 1000 is VERY different from July's entry due to its Lucky Strike motif. Also, it's running OEM rims now and has almost a full kilometer more on the odometer than last summer.... so it's a completely different ride. :grin

Happy holidays to all!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Not usually a fan of the aftermarket fairings etc, but that paint combo looks good on that bike!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
I'm sure you had goats though
Goats? I wish!

Where I grew-up it was mostly cows. We were the oddball with an equestrian center. So no, sadly. As a teenaged boy in the mood for love, I'd fill up my pockets with carrots & apples and make my way into the pasture with a bale of hay to stand on. Good times.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts