Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm from a workshop from Spain and I'm looking for a spark plug that I couldn't find anywhere and I need a little bit of help to find it
Liquid Automotive lighting Fluid Plumbing Gas
Liquid Automotive lighting Fluid Nozzle Plastic bottle
Ruler Finger Wood Material property Gas

Ruler Office ruler Automotive tire Finger Wood

Liquid Automotive lighting Fluid Plastic bottle Gas

·
Administrator
11,695 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Yes, that is a strange spark plug. It almost looks like an igniter used in turbine engines.

Is there a reason you need this plug? I don't believe it is the OEM part.

·
Registered
2004 GSXR 600, 1992 GSXR 750, 1983 XN85 Turbo & some Euro bikes
196 Posts
I’d start with Amazon. Then go from there….sometimes you can see who the seller is and go directly to them if that’s geographically more efficient.

There are any number of online shops in Europe to choose from and it isn’t like Nippon-Denso isn’t widely available.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’d start with Amazon. Then go from there….sometimes you can see who the seller is and go directly to them if that’s geographically more efficient.

There are any number of online shops in Europe to choose from and it isn’t like Nippon-Denso isn’t widely available.
Man I couldn't find anything do you know some webpages that sell this type of spark plug

·
Registered
2004 GSXR 600, 1992 GSXR 750, 1983 XN85 Turbo & some Euro bikes
196 Posts
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Like I wrote before, search Amazon with the P/N on the spark plug and see what pops up. I just put GSXR 1000 spark plugs in the Amazon search and got over 100 results. A fair number were Denso plugs.

·
Administrator
11,695 Posts
I would like to know what is so great about this spark plug? If it so good I may buy both of them and corner the market!

• Haha
Reactions: Todd_Sails
1 - 13 of 13 Posts