Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was on a nice road off of Route 2 In ma.

Boom pot hole ridden road I thought the front tire blew out but it held air.

That day it was about 39 degrees and i was so cold I couldn't feel the constant vibration till I got on it the next time. The front rim was bent out on both sides of it in one spot.

Well now its real nice out and I am looking for some help. Do I buy a new rim in which I am already in a bidding war on ebay and I am a little nerveous about or could I have it fixed, and yeah I did just have my rims powdercoated this past off season! sucks so bad!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes I did do a search, and what I found were a few unanswered posts from "05"

·
Registered
89 Posts
yeah, i had mine repaired here in boise. can't even tell. it was 70 bucks but i didn't have to ship it so i did better on that side. if you're interested i have another one that i was going to get repaired-it has a tiny ding in it but i'd let it go pretty cheap, it still holds air and everything. if you're interested pm me. if not no biggie, just throwin it out there. good luck either way.

·
Registered
103 Posts
And if u need a tire i have a Brand New Dunlop Sportmax front tire that my friend left me hanging with b\c his bike got stolen its brand new in the bag i paid 140 for it i will let it go for $100 shipped pm me if interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts