Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my bike about 2 month ago from a dealer. And about 1month ago something hit me on the highway and scratched my headlight upper fairing and kinda broke my upper stay bracket. By I realized that the rim is also dented now and vibrates when handlebars very little when I'm driving... Would the dealer cover a new front rim? I mean I did pay alot of money for the 5 yeaR warranty any advice?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I went off at Talladega and hit the edge of the rumble strip as I re-entered the track and bent the front wheel badly. Will's Rim Repair fixed it for about 80 bucks including shipping. The only negative is that, in my case, the bend was so bad, they ended up having to sand down some of the lip which took off the blue paint. But there's always the rattle can paint job if you don't care too much about it. It's better and cheaper than going through insurance. Factory warranty won't cover something like this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.