Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Devilhigh mount for Christmas. It's the sweetest thing. Custom black flame decals. OEM fender eliminator. Short stalk turn signals. OEM carbon fiber goodies. OEM gas tank cover.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
looks awesome man! :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
yea i'd like to see it without the tank bra....no offense but i've always hated the tank bra. but how does the exhuast sound? i've never heard one of those before. i have a blueflame that sounds pretty deep and sweet.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
man i'd love to see that thing with NO decals, and NO tank bra!!!

its nice none-the-less, but imagine just ALL fresh yellow and nothing else?? man it'd be sexy

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
acutally, All yellow is really ugly. I can't explain how it look with out anything, it was just plain ugly.

About the tank bra, the tank is just stock. I need to find a way of either covering the factory decals with similar design with out spending a lot of money.

As for the exhaust. Go to www.myfastrides.com and click on the gsxr link and it will have the sound as it is loading.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.