Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
I've seen a couple of dyno charts on them and they made almost no power. I'd also be concerned with the quality of their "carbon fiber"...whether it will begin to fade with exposure to sun and/or other elements.

·
Registered
284 Posts
ive seen a system on an yammy R6...had a very distinct sound...i liked it...couldnt tell ya the numbers though...i just dont get the "4 into 2 into 2"....ive always thought 4 into 2 into 1 was the best way to go... :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
looks wise i love'em....i also like their tone...as to performance...who knows??? not i.

·
Registered
309 Posts
as with any other slip on, there not much power gain, but the nice thing about the Devil though is you can save up for some money and get the full and use the same slip on you already have to get a better hp gain. As for sound, I like the devil sound. Not to high pitch and it has that throaty deep sound

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah also for getting these high mounts, do we have to make any modification as to extra cutting and welding required. Cuz my buddy's r6 has he shotgun exhaust and didn't require my cutting/welding at all just slip on end piece.. But my k4 has like a one pice to it. Any info? Cuz I was planning on getting high mount red/back fusion micron exhaust.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i have the devil high mount sb2 in carbon..its a "real" high mount cuz its like an inch away from the rear cowl..looks hot..no problems with it so far..sounds nice..cheap..and u keep passenger pegs..only thing is i dont think u get any real hp from it unless u change the headers..so if u wanna go for looks..the devil is hot

·
Registered
525 Posts
Micron comes with mounting hardware that allows you to retain the rear right pass peg. I lost my right peg with my Yosh RS-3 high exit pipe. Side note anyone that has the spacer's and bolts from a MICRON high mount pipe I will be interested in buying them. I would like to get my right peg back atleast sometimes so that my girl can ride with me. The spacers that I am talking about are the round 60MM spacers that fit between the rear peg and frame.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I had it on my CBR 954, no problems, just felt i lost midrange, but 954's are tempoermental..Carbon was fine, no fading AT ALL! Devil is not tooo loud but has its own distinct sound...I believe the Micron is the best HP for the money for just a slip on...Yosh is good of course too.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
hal said:
yup... ahhhh hold on....... ummm.... aaaaaaahhhhhh, OK DONE, whew!!! I like the devil exhaust a lot :D
:laughingr :lol: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.