Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
my buddy just bought a leftover 2007 gsxr 1000 from a suzuki dealership the other day.
the bike is real custom w chrome wheels, longer swingarm, a real fat rear tire, custom lights etc? the bike is brand new and looks insane. anywys is this something suzuki put together or is this a custom from the shop he bought it at?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Nope it was custom. I have never heard of Suzuki doing that. I have heard of other companies buying them new and customizing them and then selling them to you for the bike cost and the money they put into it.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
hi all,
my buddy just bought a leftover 2007 gsxr 1000 from a suzuki dealership the other day.
the bike is real custom w chrome wheels, longer swingarm, a real fat rear tire, custom lights etc? the bike is brand new and looks insane. anywys is this something suzuki put together or is this a custom from the shop he bought it at?
thanks in advance
Its more then likely one that the shop did for an aftermarket parts promotional bike and to show what they can do and how much you can do to them....

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
The dealership sometimes does this at my dealership there is a custom hayabusa with single sided swing arem, custome wheels,pain, frame sliders and air ride they do it for that guy who wants the bad ass ride right out of the dealer I would have bough it if I didn't already have on that is for sure.

here is the link below

http://www.goldentrianglepowersports.com/other_vehicle_inventory.asp

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's like when you go to a car dealership and you see some sort of custom edition of a sports car or SUV. They most likely would overcharge the hell out of the parts and labor when the bike was new. But being an 07 model, they were probably willing to dump it for a decent price. Post up some pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.