Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Looks good man, how many miles you got on that thing?
I don't name my bikes.

·
Registered
282 Posts
actually i know alot of people who names there vehicles like quads street bikes cars trucks ect. I only named my quad ........ her name was naked. Thats y my aim name is nakedblaster03, yamaha blaster 2003. I named her naked cuz i know alot of girls who always wanna ride with me ... so i liked hearing . Bobby can i ride naked with u ? lol (before igot engaged)

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I like. Looks great. I named mine B M F HAHAHA

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really dont have a name either just curious if anyone else has.

Ski I have about 6500 on it, now that I think about it....its time for an oil change. I am on my fourth set of tires... Is that normal? Well fourth rear and third front. How many miles do you have on yours?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I've got a little over 13k miles on mine. i'm only on my 3rd or 4th set of tires, can't remember, maybe 4th. What kind of tires are you running?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been running pilot sports....now I have a Power rear and a pilot sport front. The front is still good so I did not change it to the power yet. Hope it does hurt to mix the pilot and power :headscrat

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Call mines Kawa-Killa :thumbup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
How many miles are you getting out of the Pilot Powers?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
fassina4 said:
I have been running pilot sports....now I have a Power rear and a pilot sport front. The front is still good so I did not change it to the power yet. Hope it does hurt to mix the pilot and power :headscrat
Have you been doing burnouts? or track time? cuz you should be getting more than 2k miles out of those tires. I run the same thing, used sports then went to powers, and i think I'm only on my 4th set and have twice as many miles as you.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,258 Posts
I named my bike brian. Don't ask me why.. The name just seemed fitting....

One of fishy friends named his old bike

Bo bo kitty fucky

After something in a movie I think he said

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well I got one of his tires with about 500 or so miles left on it. It's on my bike right now so I know that he could still be on it. So Fassina, why did you paint that tail section?

Oh and name your damn bike after your wife.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
dalifts said:
b1tch mother fuker?
or big mother fuker ???

Bad mother effer

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That tire I gave you was from PD. He let me borrow it to go riding in between tires to hit up the river road. I wasnt counting that one. I made the mistake and did one burnout on my first set and threw gravel and burnt rubber all over my bike and everyone within a 30ft radius of my tail section. After the tire blew and the smoke cleared the wire belts in the tire had warpped around my entire sproket and swing arm. I had to spend about an hour cutting off the cables to get wheels off the bike. I wont do that again.

I dont know why I am going through tires so often. I power wheelie some not as often as most and after that burnout I havent really done any of those, no track time either. Maybe from sliding alittle in the turns and from wheelies. The tire is wearing normal on all sides, alittle more in the middle from riding on the interstate. :headscrat

I painted my tail section because I hated the factory stickers and I want a place to put numbers for track days other than that just to have something alittle different.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i call mine POS :lol:
but i'd hump her in a heart beat

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
i call mine POS :lol:
but i'd hump her in a heart beat

You would do a snake if you could catch one. HAHAHA :laughingr