Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone out there that knows where to get a tre for a good price please let me know. I have a buddy who bought one form a guy on this site and I am trying to find him. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
You can get them off of gixxer.com for pretty cheap, other than that talk to r_krummel, I think it was him making them.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
mgstroker95 said:
Thaks guys for all the help! I really appreciate it. I will c if i can locate this guy. Thanks again
Just go to members list and hit the R button then scroll down for his name, then you can PM him.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your buddy bought one from me I'm pretty sure. I got mine from Gixxer.com and had an extra one that they messed up on and I fixed it. If you want, I could tell you how to make one for really cheap. And the instructions couldn't be easier. Let me know. Later :thumbup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
i'd probably like to make one, if you got instructions cool, send 'em my way. Or i'd just buy one, as long as it has a switch, i want to make a switchable one. and yes Krum was going to build me one,l but he had to bail out cause of work or something. i dont remember.

- Jared -

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tre

Hey, you can get an awesome timing retard eliminator with factory connectors AND a pair valve eliminator kit for something like $60 dollars with shipping. Just go to ebaymotors.com and hit the parts and accessories column for motorcycles. Search that area for gsxr 3hp in those words exactly and you will find a company called checkered flag motorsports. Trust me, these guys know what they are talking about and are very professional. Don't cut up your wiring harness on your bike to save $20.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:boxing: I am sure that the gixxer.com tre's work just fine, but also included in the is a PAIR valve eliminator kit. This is the equivelant of putting on a cold air intake and adds a solid 3HP all the way to the top of the tach! This is significant and can't be done with a tre, fuel mapping, new air filter, or exhaust. You will notice the difference. :cool:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
suzukispeed said:
:boxing: I am sure that the gixxer.com tre's work just fine, but also included in the is a PAIR valve eliminator kit. This is the equivelant of putting on a cold air intake and adds a solid 3HP all the way to the top of the tach! This is significant and can't be done with a tre, fuel mapping, new air filter, or exhaust. You will notice the difference. :cool:
Do you have, or have you seen dyno runs that confirm this?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
suzukispeed said:
And you can make a Pair valve eliminator with about $12 in Hoses and fittings, and can get the TRE on gixxer.com for $18 so your still saving a lot of money.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
suzukispeed said:
Hey, you can get an awesome timing retard eliminator with factory connectors AND a pair valve eliminator kit for something like $60 dollars with shipping. Just go to ebaymotors.com and hit the parts and accessories column for motorcycles. Search that area for gsxr 3hp in those words exactly and you will find a company called checkered flag motorsports. Trust me, these guys know what they are talking about and are very professional. Don't cut up your wiring harness on your bike to save $20.
are you their spokesman?

·
Banned
743 Posts
Correction Needed on the TRE Source

...Just go to ebaymotors.com and hit the parts and accessories column for motorcycles. Search that area for gsxr 3hp in those words exactly and you will find a company called checkered flag motorsports...
When you put in "gsxr 3hp," you don't get anything to pull up on E-Bay. :headshake

However, when you put in "gsxr tre" - then you will definitely find Checkered Flag Motorsports (E-Bay User Name = c*f*m). :clap:

Hope this helps~:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.