Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get carbon fiber front fender and tire hugger for my bike. this will sound funny, but the front end is a 04 GSXR 600, so thats the fender i need, and the rear is an 03 750, but i found that hugger on ebay. Does anyone know who sells fenders and huggers for this bike/bikes.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Suzuki, ART, Carbontek, and a couple more company's make Carbon front fenders for them. The rear hugger, I know Lockhart has them, not sure who else right now.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
robinsok said:
I want to get carbon fiber front fender and tire hugger for my bike. this will sound funny, but the front end is a 04 GSXR 600, so thats the fender i need, and the rear is an 03 750, but i found that hugger on ebay. Does anyone know who sells fenders and huggers for this bike/bikes.

Thanks
got pics???

of your bike of course

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BallHawk3 said:
so are you doing the whole 04 600 front?headlight and fairings and all?
No i'm using the 03 Fairings and headlight. The fairing stay will still mount up and give me the right mounts for the fairings and headlight mounts. Sounds good so far, i'll see how it goes when i get after it.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
oh no...i was just wondering if it could be done...you see i wanted to buy a new 04 when i bought my bike...but this was in sept...everyone was out! Fresh out of 600 04s...i couldn't find one..they said thats all u gotta wait till the 05s come out which is in mid nov...they recently just started getting 05 gixxer's in now...ha! So i settled for a used 02 i found at one of the dealers.

I really like the new body of the new gixxers. The headlight and tail are sexy. Also like how its slimmer. Was wondering if i could make mine like that, haha. But i love mine...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BallHawk3 said:
oh no...i was just wondering if it could be done...you see i wanted to buy a new 04 when i bought my bike...but this was in sept...everyone was out! Fresh out of 600 04s...i couldn't find one..they said thats all u gotta wait till the 05s come out which is in mid nov...they recently just started getting 05 gixxer's in now...ha! So i settled for a used 02 i found at one of the dealers.

I really like the new body of the new gixxers. The headlight and tail are sexy. Also like how its slimmer. Was wondering if i could make mine like that, haha. But i love mine...
I'm sure you could do it. I've kinda fiigured out if you want to spend a few hours in the garage, theres a lot of cool shit you can change on these things. I really have never done that much work on bikes before. All i ever did was oil changes and making/installing a kit for my Air Shifter on my 1000. It's a bunch of fun messing with them though. If you wanted to try and see if you could get the plastics off the 04 to fit, i have a messed up set i will sell you for really cheap. Then if you pull it off, you could get some nice ones. Later man,
kyle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.