Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Somebody knows if the rearset/pegs fits from a K4 1000 to a k5 1000? I order one pair and now when i get it home i saw it fits K4, and i have a k5. doh...

Vehicle Line Font Toy Electric blue

Does this fits the K5? or does i must buy a new one?

"Product Description: This is a nice part for your bike (This is a aftermarket parts, NOT OEM), the Rearset can increase rider feedback for more responsive rear braking, it is time to add the Rearset to your bike now.

Fitment: For Suzuki GSXR1000 2000-2004 For Suzuki GSXR600 2000-2005 For Suzuki GSXR750 1996-2005 For Suzuki SV650 / SV650S Specifications: SKU: M06-01-B

Condition: 100% Brand New Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Color: Black/Red/Gold/Silver/Blue Weight: 1.3 kg Features: High torsion and stress resistance Fully Adjustable To Suit Your Riding Style Adjustable clutch lever separated from the footrest, for faster and more precise coupling Foot rest adjustable in different directions,it can be raised or pulled back to a precise position. With anti-slip system Rotating Controls, a pair of ball bearings, providing extremely precise movements All bolts are made from stainless steel Notice: There are many variables involved in the anodizing process. Your rearsets may have a little difference in color from the photos. They may be slightly darker or lighter as it is impossible to reproduce the exact same gold anodized color each time. Package includes: 1 Set Footrest Rearsets "

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
The K3/4 and K5/6 1000's are very different, therefore I don't think it will bolt right up.
I don't know though, give it a try?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts