Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My broken callorbone and my 2 broken ribs or my baby lookin like this in my garage.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a 30 to 35 mph High side off my bike about 2 weeks ago. I had parked my bike kina near where my buddy parked his older S-10 pick up. I thought I had missed the oil spot on the ground but I guess I cought some of it with my front tire. I was headin to the stop sign at the end of his block and hit the front brake like normal and the Tire Slid then just Locked up Launchin me in the air. The bike came back down and then drove itself. It brushed the curb and lowsided on the left side. Scratchin up the Left fairing Rear fairing, Top fairing, rashed the stator cover, Broke the Clutch lever, Bar end, Scraped up the mirror, snapped the left peg, bent the shifter and linkage, Rashed up the left passenger peg, bent the race spool connector on the swingarm as well too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
thats almost exactly what happened to me to me on my 750, it sucks i cracked my hip and i was more pissed about the bike. it is almost set though i just ordered my forks on friday. good luck gettin it goin, looks like you are going to be spendin a lot of time on ebay

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
that sucks man, I've got a broken tail bone from stunting. wrecking sucks, but when you fly through the air then hit the pavement it hurts even more.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sorry to hear about the wreck man, at least you'll walk away from it. I know how you feel though......seeing your bike like that just sucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts