Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
down and out till maybe next year**pics**

Well my bike finally went shiney side down. first time and last. Yesterday morning (sunday 7th) i woke up a lil late to a friend calling me for a ride to church. Im fine with picking her up for she has done it for me several times. Skip breakfast cuz i dont want to make her any later then she needs to be. its going on 8:50am as im turning left onto ross. guy infront of the truck infront of me isnt turning for his green arrow and im ready to lay on the horn to get the show moving but he moves on his own. he turns and the truck goes straight and then i turn.after the turn i take the right hand lane and this guy remains in left lane. im just going along in no speedy rush doing no more then 60 stayin the same distance behind this guy since ive turned after him. hes maybe a car length ahead of me probally a bit more. and then suddenly this guy slams himself into my lane infront of me with no signal...car looked like he could have rolled if he turned any harder. so i take left lane thinking hes a moron and im not riding behind him. as im still the same distance behind this guy a few seconds after i take left lane this guy goes and pulls what looks to be a u turn to get going back up the hill...but wait...WHERE AM I...oh yeah...this guy turned so hard/sharp/fast infront of me i nail his driver side wheel well and go flying over the handle bars and rollled down ross hill till i stopped on the sidewalk on the complete other side of opposing traffic. guy comes out of his car yelling at me while on laying on the ground saying i was in his blind spot and that i was speeding...so he did see me??? cuz he saw that i was imaginairy speeding there eh??? then asked me if i was hurt enough to need an abulance...NOOOO, that didnt hurt at all, actually i was in such shock that it didnt hurt much at all till i was at the hospital but before that i broke down when they called the girl i was going to pick up then next when i saw my family, never wanted anyone to see me get hurt like that...told the cop he did to counts of dangerous driving and i charged him for that as of now. (two lane changes no signals and the second one probally would have been a U turn if it wasnt for me being in his way) i spent 8 hour in the hospital just to shock and amazing the doctors that i broke no bones and had no internal bleeding or anything...all i got was road rash and a bruised kidney. God saved me yesterday! and im so thankful kate wasnt on the back when that happened. looks like i wont have a bike till next year maybe but i dont care...im tankful im still around to tell my story and that i still have everyone around me.

http://usera.imagecave.com/tatsu311/Bike-Crash/

·
Registered
118 Posts
damn man, glad you are ok, some people really need to learn how to drive. if something like that ever happens to me and the person gets out yelling, if im ok enough, they are getting CF knucles to the face. hope everything works out for ya man!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my gloves had titanium knuckles...wish i could have given him a piece of those but i was down for a while

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Icon Skull helmet
Joe rocket matching black silver gsxr textile jacket
Icon timax gloves
....jeans and sneakers...sneakers were blown off during the crash...found that kinda funny

·
Registered
323 Posts
People like that should be beaten. I'm glad you're ok. It could have been a lot worse.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
People like that should be beaten. I'm glad you're ok. It could have been a lot worse.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
glad to hear you came out ok, at least you're going to be getting a new bike and some cash. Get a good lawer, it's worth it. A friend of mine went down last year cause some guy hit him and then he spray-painted pretty much everything on his bike with some chrome spray paint, it came out good enough in pics that he got a new bike and everything chromed!

BTW, I saw my buddy go down hard last saturday night and it scared the shit out of me, he took a corner wayyyy too fast and wailed a car and then got stuck under a guardrail, his left sneaker hit me in the helmet. I bet you'll wear boots after this!
Good luck and heal up quick, we all feel for ya

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
personally i want another bike next season but i dont want the worry thats gonna come with it from Kate/friends/family....scared the crap out of them once and i dont need to see it everyday...gonna have to see what happens next year.

right now im lined up for 21 days worth of physio which is the most amount of days they will give to anyone depending on thier condition...so i dont like the sound of that...im praying i wont have any long term problems

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i brought the bike home today and looking at it again in some better light...i dont think any thing is still good...everything seems broken and bent...looking at the bike from behind and i can see the rear arms and tire are not straight with the bike at all....you name it and i think it needs to be replaced. and this is just crazy but the guy that hit me lives down the street from me....im just sick of all the stuff i have to do because of this...

·
Registered
117 Posts
this is the hard part when you look at your bike and realize it's messed up and the nice days come where you want to ride but you can't. i'm glad to hear that you are ok i just recently went down and same thing my shoes came flying off, so i went and bought a pair of boots. good luck with everything and hope to see you on a bike again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts