Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1993 GSXR 750. Unfortuantely it seems that my left side drive chain tension-er has the threads stripped out within the swing-arm. I cant keep the chain tight enough so have not been able to ride for a few days. Has anyone had this issue and if so how did you fix it. Is there a vendor that sells aftermarket tensioners for that year 1993. So far I have not been able to find any. Thanks for your help in advance.Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a 1993 GSXR 750. Unfortuantely it seems that my left side drive chain tension-er has the threads stripped out within the swing-arm. I cant keep the chain tight enough so have not been able to ride for a few days. Has anyone had this issue and if so how did you fix it. Is there a vendor that sells aftermarket tensioners for that year 1993. So far I have not been able to find any. Thanks for your help in advance.
Put another Nut on the tensioner bolt to hold it in place and then lock them together. It won't last forever, but It'll get the job done for a year or two. I'd talk to a machine shop about getting it drilled out and a heli-coil put in the swingarm because that's going to pretty much be your best option for a permanent fix.

·
Premium Member
8,212 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts