Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
dropped 89 honda civic hb( More Pics)

89 honda civic hb. Has brand new clutch no more then 10 miles on it. Its a dx with a Si racing tranny 5 speed manual transmission. Tenko racing seats, Racing pedal covers, Dropped 2'inchs front and 2.5 in rear ... MOno winshield wiper, Hood pins, Full catback excaust system. Comes with full underbody neon kit, And a 89 crx engine that was ported and polished. Bored .20over. Just needs rebuilt was in flood. AFter market rims( armerican racing ). And a few other things. The engine in it is a rebuild. Tach says 173,000 Was rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago tho. Best offer, ONly selling so i can get suv, Just had a kid. So i can throw in a system if u want it too. crossfire 1000watt competition amp, with a 1000watt competition 12inch sub Will trade car plus 96 gsxr750 with only 19,000 miles on it for a decant suv. Pics below please reply if interested

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
how much u offering lol, motors complete i cleaned the head off ect. Just gotta clean alittle more and rebuild. Ran great before we got hit by the flood. just needs bearings ect and will run great.

Edit: There's rebuild kits online for 250 on ebay and other sites for this engine

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
You need to be exact with the motor. I'm a former honda tech. Is it a d16a6?

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I gotta roll over and check it out. Needing re-built they are not worth that much. I can get a good running complete motor for less than 400. Complete, harness and all.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its a complete engine, doesnt include headers ect. Comes with complete internals, oil pan ect ....... It was out of a swap for a crx to a zc engine swap. Engine is complete ... Just missing headers, and injection system. Which u just swap off of ur car to install this one

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I have the DC on my red one with a cheapo dyno max cat back. My silver one is all fucked up. The body is perfect but the motor tried to eat a valve guide and did not like it!!!! Actually cyl 123 did not like it. :laughingr The pistons all have nice big holes in them. I have a b series motor I was going to throw in but I just dont know yet.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well just took some pics i gotta upload them now. yea Id like to get rid of my hb for a suv cuz of the kid ect. Motor runs great ect. Honda's run good expecially these manual trannys

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.