Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Monday............

I went to my brother's apt and ended up watching 24 this past Monday. Came out and my bike was gone!!!!!!!!! I stood there in shock with my ARAI on one hand and mail on the other. No more GSXR 750 (Blue/White)!!!!! :2hard Get your own SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2hard Bastards................. :fu:

Guess I'm stuck with my girl's GSXR 600...............for now.....

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
yeah that does suck. 2 bikes R6 was taken in my area so it seems as stealing bikes is a fad around here now :headscrat

·
Registered
317 Posts
Over the summer a bunch of bikes were stolen in my area. Hope you had theft coverage. If you just have liability the insurance company will say sorry and thats it. I'm gonna add theft proctection to my plan once it gets warm enough to ride again. sorry about your bike, that sucks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kill 'em!!

That sucks a$$ man. I feel for you. I think I'd die if that shit happened to me!! I think whoever did it needs to die!!!!!!!!! :2hard :thefinger :2hard

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
That really sucks I hope you catch the bastards and rip their balls off. sorry about your loss man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.