Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For you guys with k9-l11 1000's(or similar.

I am in the process of hooking up my power commander quick shifter. I have the expansion harness wired to the power commander 5 via the blue and green wire in port 4 and 5, and have it hooked up in like with the upper injectors.

I haven't hooked up the sensor yet(got the push/pull type) because I didn't get the right rod. Hoping rod A (136mm) will work, though my measurements show me I will need one slightly larger but they didnt have a larger option so I'm assuming it should work.

Now for the problem. To connect the sensor to the power commander I have another blue and green wire that need to be hooked up going to the 2 female plugs that the sensor itself needs to plug into. The directions don't even mention it, and an online pdf said it doesnt matter which hole the green or blue wires go to which I'm having trouble believing as the directions said specifically that the other wires had to be in the correct ones.

I have 5 other holes the wires can go in. Someone with experience please help as I can't get ahold of dynotjet tech support. And ive pressed the call back buttin multiple times and still haven't receieved a respone.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Route the pressure switch cable to the Power Commander and insert the wires into the holes of the PCV. It does not matter which color wire goes into which hole. When routing the cable ensure that it is kept away from moving parts like the chain or swing arm and avoid hot areas such as the exhaust etc.
I appreciate the help but that doesnt apply to bikes with 8 injectors that need the quick shifter expansion module. Was a pain in the ass put finally got ahold of dynojet.

There is an unused plug on the expansion harness with the came color wires as the quick shifter(blue/green). Need to cut the plug off the QEM harness and take the plug that came with the quick shifter sensor and solder them together. That is all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts