Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to all GSXR.com members, I went out to Eastern Motorcycles in Baltimore MD to have some custom fabrication work done by Ross Thompson on my 05 GSXR600. I wanted to send out this email just to bring to everyone’s attention the good work that these guys do. While is was there Ross made me some custom exhaust brackets (that has taken me about 3 months to find someone to do) and even allowed me to hang out and watch him fabricate up the pieces. Also when we were done I got to take advantage of the free DYNO run that EMC is offering to all GSXR.com and new customers. If you haven’t had a chance to do it and you have some modifications done to your bike I would strongly recommend you get your bike on the DYNO and let these guys break it down for you. Bottom line good work custom fabrication done on site and good prices. Lets try and support the local guys so that they are their when we need them. Oh and don’t let the Baltimore address discourage you the place was a snap to get to right off 295 when you come into Baltimore. OK now I’m really starting to sound like a commercial for them so ill cut it off here.

http://www.easternmotorcycles.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.