Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
i don't think the procedure is in the manual because it says you need the "special suzuki tool" that only dealers can get. :lol: just use a paper clip or peice of wire.

when the red light on the tach is on (it must be on when the dealer switch is jumped to retrieve the codes)

The dealer switch is located in the trunk or along the subframe depending on the bike you have (black/white plug with wires going in but none coming out - you can't miss it) there usually is a rubber cap on it. Inside is 2 connections...take a paper clip or a piece of wire and loop the connections then hit the starter on ur bike. The FI codes will pop up in the tach. Reference a FI code chart for your bike and fix the problem. The FI codes are bike specific for the most part. FI code chart? Google it or go to bugmanweb.com ENJOY all the fun things you can do with a GSXR 馃憤

-C00 in the tach means there are no problems and your throttle position sensor is good. The dash mark identifies the position of your throttle. Too high or too low and your bike will run like crap. The TPS usually gets messed up after a crash, but not always. That dash should always be in the middle. You will also get -C00 if you do this test when the red light is NOT on. That light MUST be on.

You just saved yourself $120+ for a dealer to charge you to do an electrical diagnosis.

I just fried either my pump or my Ecu I tried pulling codes while bike was running like a dumb ass help please please please

Super Moderator
I just fried either my pump or my Ecu I tried pulling codes while bike was running like a dumb ass help please please please
Welcome.

Start your own thread in the tech section and describe exactly what you did and what the bike doing or not doing.

Please be specific for the best response.

Reactions: Todd_Sails

Registered
Okay I have 06 gsxr 750.. it will crank but won't start. I checked voltage from the battery. Its at 12.7. Also replaced wire harness and ecu. Still no different. Light on the cluster stays on check.. i continuity checked pins to wire from ecu throughout wire harness. I just can't seem to figure what else is the issue

Super Moderator
Okay I have 06 gsxr 750.. it will crank but won't start. I checked voltage from the battery. Its at 12.7. Also replaced wire harness and ecu. Still no different. Light on the cluster stays on check.. i continuity checked pins to wire from ecu throughout wire harness. I just can't seem to figure what else is the issue
Welcome.

Please start your own thread in the tech section for the best response. "CHEC" means the cluster is not getting data from the ECM.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts