Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously my GSXR at least needs to be tuned out of the factory maps. At least I’m told I’ll see the actually potential of the bike not dumbed down from the factory. Maybe I’m wrong. But the main question is, as it’s taking me time and decisions ordering parts,making modifications that will need retuning. Will ordering this bench test tuner give me the same abilities as sending my ecu off every time. See below screenshot of product

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
I've never used the FTEcu setup but I've heard others who have and that liked it's capabilities. I have the Woolich Racing Tuned LoxBox setup and like all the different functions it has for recording engine performance, tweaking the fuel, TPS and other maps and creating different tunes for different mods. They also have a MapShare thing where people have made maps for various mod setups that are free to download if you want. Only thing I don't really like about it is that you have to login to the WRT website to use it for flashing your ECU but you can do it as many times as you want and it doesn't cost anything other than buying the tuning hardware such as the LogBox and wiring harnesses. The reason I don't really care for the having to login part is that I suppose the Woolich site could eventually go offline or stop allowing access for some reason and I could possibly be stuck with not being able to reflash with it anymore. Not sure if that's also how the FTEcu setup works.

Reactions: Todd_Sails

·
Registered
577 Posts
It will do everything to get your bike running close to optimal. A dyno tune will always be best.

FTEcu, you can adjust different parameters on your ecu such as fan temp & speed limiter. Drawback is you can only do 2 ecu's so if you need to replace a few, you might be out of luck. It also has to connect to their server to work. An internet connection is a must.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts