Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2003 GSXR that i just bought and it didnt have blinkers. just put some on today and they will not blink they are steady on. directions do work but still steady no blinkn. even with the hazards on. any ideas. (no signs of past electrical problems) thanks guys if you know for sure what the problem may be or have had the same prob put here and please email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
So are you saying they are on all the time, or only come on when you turn the signal on for that side, but they dont blink?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool

all this time it was the starter relay. yesssssssssss the starter relay some how some way it does have an effect on the blinkers. i switched it out with a buddy of mine and they started working. called up suzuki they said they have been getting a high volume of calls regarding this subject.

but what they didnt say is that the blinker relay is the same from like 2001 to the new gsxrs so they tried to jack the price up.

just went to my buddies shop and took it off a 2001 gsxr 600 and everythings cool now. thanks again and keep this info in your mental notes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.