Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i did a search on this, and didn't find out much. i even went to another site and didn't find anything out there either. i just purchased a yosh ems for my 01' 750. does anyone know where i can get some good maps for the unit? i've downloaded several custom maps and may have what i need but i'm not sure. does anyone have one of these on their bike? all i mostly hear about is the pc3r and pc3usb. i've heard good things about the ems, some things, and some bad. i just wanted to hear you guys(and gals)input and advice.you can also let me know at [email protected] thanks and everybody try and be safe!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You didn't get disc with your EMS? Well guess what my friend I got my old disc so if you send me a address i can send it to you. I got hold of my friend too he wanted 250 for yosh ems, but he has all the options that comes with it like the usb hub 3 way map and shift light ( I use to have it)
Let me know i can help you out on it.
EMS basically is same as PC2 but you can add on features like shift light 3 way switch to switch which map you wanna use (unlike the p you would have to re download it) they also have a shifter that can go with it that i never purchased
Like i said shoot me your address I will try and make a copy and send it to you

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
maknot said:
Hello everyone, i did a search on this, and didn't find out much. i even went to another site and didn't find anything out there either. i just purchased a yosh ems for my 01' 750. does anyone know where i can get some good maps for the unit? i've downloaded several custom maps and may have what i need but i'm not sure. does anyone have one of these on their bike? all i mostly hear about is the pc3r and pc3usb. i've heard good things about the ems, some things, and some bad. i just wanted to hear you guys(and gals)input and advice.you can also let me know at [email protected] thanks and everybody try and be safe!
You can use maps that are for the pc3, if thats what your asking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.