Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
that looks odd....so what.. the bumper just rolled over the busas tire and got wedged in there some how causeing all that damage to the truck and didnt rip the tail of the bike apart....its to late to figure that one out.

why didnt the truck driver just give the bike a running push start...gotta be a lazy guy to push it with a truck....as i said its late and my reasoning sucks (1 30am)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Its certainly odd, i would say the damage do the truck wasnt caused by just pushing the bike....Possibly gunning it when at the rear of the bike, but then for that kind fo damage to the car the bike would have to hav ebeen holding the front brakes. But then of course, the tail would have been the first thing to go....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like the guy [biker] got rear ended by the truck. And the truck stopped just in time to barely hit the bike, but enough to pin the wheel under the bumper and drive the subframe through his grill and bust his radiator.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
BunchaMalarkey said:
Looks like the guy [biker] got rear ended by the truck. And the truck stopped just in time to barely hit the bike, but enough to pin the wheel under the bumper and drive the subframe through his grill and bust his radiator.
Yea, thats what it looks like, thats pretty hard to do that much damage just by trying to push a bike. And whos the genius who would think that you could push a rubber tire forward like that.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's what it looks like to me too. "Need a push on a bike?" :headscrat :laughingr Just to show what kind of drivers there are out there. Fuckers :fu:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.