Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was riding at night around town last thursday and this sweet ass 350z was in front of me at a stop light. We both got on the freeway and I gunned it past. A few seconds later the Z caught up to me and it was a smokin hot blonde chick about my age drivin!! :woot::woot::woot: She put her phone up to the window so I figured she wanted my number so i gave it to her by using hand signals (btw anything over 5 is always fun XD). She then put her phone up to her window to make sure it was right and i gave her a :thumbup:. We played in traffic a bit until she turned off at another freeway interchange.

still waiting for a call :D

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
so you can get the call, hey meet me at such and such and you can get jack move put on ya? it could go either way bro i would say yes i would stop to get a number but would be cautious meeting with her for the first time. there have been cases here where chicks walk around till some random dude wants to pick her up and go to some park where ol girl has already called some dudes to be waiting for the set up.. I did see three last night that were waving me over and might have went …..but I am married

·
Registered
215 Posts
When i first started riding at a light i was taking to a chick so me trying to look all cool had one leg on the gears and the other one on the floor with 1gear on so i let go of the clutch and i f#$ droped the bike lol left with a scrash fairing and no number :laughingr she was on the floor laughing :laughingr

·
Registered
139 Posts
Never given mine out but I have gotten a girl to pull off the freeway and gotten hers but the best part was when she was reaching into her glovebox for a pen her tit popped out her dress! I called her once but ended up gettin back together wit my gf so I don't need that number anymore

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I was at a red light and tried it with the wife on the back to be funny or something... she knocked the shit out of me in front of everybody. Sucked then but funny now, to me anyway. She's still pissy about it.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
never given mine out but had two girls in the same day write theirs down and hold it up to the window 1 while doing 80 down the interstate and the other while riding down main street.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
no

·
Registered
582 Posts
aww mann!!! I saw Lyte as the last post and thought "OH yeah!!! Lytes got a story to tell!!!" but I guess not... totally let down... I'm gonna go now.....

·
Registered
555 Posts
Never given mine out but I have gotten a girl to pull off the freeway and gotten hers but the best part was when she was reaching into her glovebox for a pen her tit popped out her dress! I called her once but ended up gettin back together wit my gf so I don't need that number anymore
THat is AWSOME :bowdown: How come this shit doesnt happen to me :headscrat

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Saw a few college girls that wanted to race me in their Ford Probe... I don't want someones number that drove a Probe. No matter how hot she is.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I've been pulled over by 3 hot chicks, parked my bike at a bar (2am) got in and rode around, they smoked a blunt... I got a few #'s but never called back (wasn't into smoking anymore, still not.. but back in high school days that would of been a dream come true).

Hmm also saw this real cute girl I know while I was riding w/my tinted visor.. she was giving me a look so I asked if she wanted to ride, she hopped on and then I let her know it was me

·
Registered
862 Posts
Lol they invented the tinted visor for you dangles.

You can go out and pick chicks up without your wife knowing, and a bonus it hides your face (so you'll have a little longer before they run away)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.