Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok There are a few of y'all know about this but I'm going to move to TN and open a BBQ business and I would like y'alls opinion on the following logos your likes, dislikes, which looks the best? Any and all input is valuable to me!!

Besides my family y'all are the 1st to know

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
Ok There are a few of y'all know about this but I'm going to move to TN and open a BBQ business and I would like y'alls opinion on the following logos your likes, dislikes, which looks the best? Any and all input is valuable to me!!

Besides my family y'all are the 1st to know

I like them all but probably the third down is my favorite.
Do you know when you will be moving?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking at mid late Feb

·
Registered
507 Posts
First, and the last one. The little wisp of smoke is nice, but subtle touch. If I had to pic just one, I would lean toward the last one. The black background makes it POP more. BUT... I think you should change the ANR to A&R, like the first 3. Good luck to you on this. Please let us know EXACTLY where you'll be. Could be an awesome road trip for some of us.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I have an amazing artist

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be leasing the old Dragon Pitt BBQ on the corner of Hwy 72 & Hwy 129 on the way to the Dragon

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,684 Posts
What?! Sweet! I've always had a notion to open a BBQ place in the Smokies in my retirement.

With logos, my opinion is simple is better, and make sure the contrast is good. If it's going to be used in multiple places think about how it would translate to different backgrounds. I think I'd pick the second one.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have her working on 1 more design

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
Excellent! #5 (last) followed by #1
What does "A&R" or "ANR" mean?
Make sure BBQ is most prominent. That is what you are selling, not Texas.
And what Tigerblade said. How will the final logo translate to black and white, etc.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The A&R are initials for me and late wife

Since me truck is white I'm her design logo for that the last one was the 1st design before she asked what the background was gonna be

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
Just speaking for me, I thought A&R was some type of BBQ. May I suggest A&R Texas BBQ?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want the A&R to look like a cattle brand and they all have Texas BBQ on the logo

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guessing you read it as Texas A&R BBQ??

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Wow!! Congrats Fubar!

I like the first 2.

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts

·
24,632 Posts
Congratulations Fu! Yeah, I read TEXAS A&R BBQ too. I would go with option 4 to be honest. I'll have a large t-shirt in black, thanks. The black back ground works for me because it makes the blue stand out. If you want to adapt it for a black background maybe change the word TEXAS to red and BBQ to blue leaving the A&R brand black.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Exciting times, Fu!

I like the second logo but think it would really pop with the font used on the last one.

Yes, I am difficult.

I’ll have a medium black t shirt please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
@FubarRacin, I’ve got ideas for a menu...

How about you get the good folks on the ‘R to tell you their favorite BBQ dish and you could name them after us. What you think?

eg Ozzy’s Jalapeño Corn Bread?

Then when we all visit, you could get photos of us to adorn the walls with “our” dishes.

I’ve had a couple of drinks this arvo so maybe it’s not a great idea but the filter is off so I’m putting it out there anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I originally wanted to call the place

FuBar B Q but got told fairly quickly that I was a moron for wanting that name so Idk y'all may want something that I have 0 idea on how to make like Cheesy Grits so there's that too

1 - 20 of 54 Posts