Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
Then when we all visit, you could get photos of us to adorn the walls with “our” dishes.
I think the goal is to attract customers, not frighten them away.

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
I have 0 idea on how to make like Cheesy Grits so there's that too
Just my opinion, but sides are really important. One local BBQ place has a killer tomato pie side, two have great collard greens that could be a meal by itself and one has cornbread with honey butter that is killer.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I agree that sides are important, but I'm gonna start off with traditional TX sides. Homemade potato salad, baked beans, green beans, corn, jalpheno corn bread. Then expand after I get my feet good and wet

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Don’t know if it’s a Texas thing or not but our fave smokehouse bbq place does a side called “mash and gravy the way KFC should have done it” or something like that.

It is truly delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Which one of these 3 do y'all like

·
Registered
507 Posts
I like the first two. In the last one, I think the BBQ is a bit too small. Too hard for people to know what you are. Never forget, people are really oblivious to their surroundings. They need to be SLAPPED right in the face with anything worth paying attention to. Let's face it, people are dumb, LOL.

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I went and got quotes for shirts today

1 day at a time

·
24,632 Posts
Yeah, I will be getting one of those. I won't make you scroll back through the thread...Large in black. I reserve the right to cut the sleeves off...just sayin.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Black only color available and ill try and save you one but they are gonna fly off the shelves and ill be happy to meet you in person when you come to pick it up

21 - 40 of 54 Posts