Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm ready to upgrade these areas....I'm looking at the Slip-on M4 or the Slip-on Akra Shorty!! My question is PCIII or Bazzaz Z-Fi or since its just a slip-on go with the Bazzaz Z-Bomb??:headscrat I know Power Commander has been in the game for AWHILE, but I've been reading nothing but great reviews from Bazzaz.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'm just going to order the Z-Bomb with it and go from there! I knew it didn't change much, but if I notices a lot of popping or lag...I'll upgrade from there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
B3av3r I'm from Franklinton and ride through Amite all the time!! We need to go ride, I'm getting tired of riding by myself and the only guys that have sportbike here are dumbass young kids that are just asking for it!! My favorite route is to take Hwy10 from Fkt to Roseland then jump on the interstate and come back to town through Hwy16!

·
Registered
927 Posts
B3av3r I'm from Franklinton and ride through Amite all the time!! We need to go ride, I'm getting tired of riding by myself and the only guys that have sportbike here are dumbass young kids that are just asking for it!! My favorite route is to take Hwy10 from Fkt to Roseland then jump on the interstate and come back to town through Hwy16!
sacdaddy send me a PM or email [email protected]

I'll shoot you my contact info as we are constantly riding that area especially me since my gf lives in Bush.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts