Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
I really like akrapovic systems, they have a really good sound and good power gain, its all going to be what you are looking for, best sound? best performance?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, they are on the pricy side but the fit and finish is second to none. It's also by far the best sounding exhaust out there(I've got the complete evo system for my 750 and wouldn't trade it for anything). Arata system looks nice for the price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ive seen good numbers from both the Akrapovic and the Micron titiaum on the Dyno. Ive never seen numbers but ive heard The Leo system is supose to be as good as a full race system from Yoshi(you got something against the exhaust the #1 supersport bike uses). lol...

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Hindle would be my choice. Don't look as pretty as the rest but it really does the job in the Performance department.

Has anyone tried or heard anything good about the Micron Serpent?

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
The Akrapovic is worth the money, if you have it. If you don't have that money then I definalty wouldn't think about getting it.

I've only heard what Micron says about the serpant, nothing 3rd party.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
jeepboyyj said:
In the end your footing the bill so its your choice.
Definatly true! :thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I Got Yoshi,its Really Good.i Would Suggest You Save Your Money And Do Some More Mods To Your Bike To Pick Up Horsepower Else Where.yoshi Is Way Cheaper And Hp Gains Are Awesome For The Price.how Much More Power Are You Getting From The The Other Competitions Exhaust Compared To Yoshi.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Something grows in my pants every time I start my bike and hear the bark from the carbon yosh can.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have the RS3 Ti Yoshi.(came with bike) Sweet sound. I heard an akroprovic on a yami and wasnt impressed at all.

Go to a bike meeting and look at the different setups have em start them up and listen to see what you like the best.

For some reason Yosh and suzuki have always been a sweet pair

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
bigjimbo said:
For some reason Yosh and suzuki have always been a sweet pair
I think that would have to be the fact that yosh does all their R&D on the zuk's because they are the factory sponsor, Thats why I always reccomend Yosh as the first choice for a zuk. They might not give you a higher top end horsepower, but a better average power gain.

·
Registered
37 Posts
which one if you're going full or slip-on?

no that we have finally answered dude's question, which do you recommend...the RS-3 or the TRS. i would prolly go TRS. just my opinion. i got the TRS when i had an R6, i was very satisfied all around. :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Looks to me that most of you not only didn't answer his question, but didn't read it well either.... :hmmm:

He said "BESIDES yosh." :thefinger

Personally, I've had a yoshi full system and it was ok...for the money.

However, Yoshimura is about like owning a Honda....they're not bad bikes if you can't afford something better.

I now have a Devil highmount and there's no comparison to the difference. I will likely stay with Devil even if I change bikes.

Want video? Link below... it doesn't really do the pipe justice though, since I had to hold the throttle. The engine noise doesn't seem to almost drown out the pipe sound, in reality...it's just that I had the camera closer to the engine than the pipe.

LINK

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.