Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i beleive this is for a gixxer but i dont know what full exhaust this is if u can help let me know i been researching and i think it might be ti forece but i have no idea

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics
and thelast d&d
and how do i find out what bikes this d&d pipe will fit on i just picked this up out of the shop just because it was free but dont know what it will fit on

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
hard to say ,but from looking at the pictures does the headers pipes look as they are not the same length? Have you compared next to another gixxer pipe if not just put on your bike see how it fits

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what makes u think the headers might be d&d i called them but never no call back.. so still wondering what headers i have and how do i list it for sale and how much its worth..
casual

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
It is damn near impossible to tell unless you hav something to compare it to. They apear to be either stainless or titanium... hard to tell by the pics... how much do they weigh? titanium will be WAY ;ighter than stainless.

The D&D will pretty much fit anything with the same diameter "s" bend pipe to connect it to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i put a magnet to it and no sticking so i figured it was titanium plus its superlight but i dont see any d7d pipes with the connection springs at the joints
do u?
let me know cuz it could help i'm going to take measurements today

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.