Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEED HELP..Want a full exhaust for 07 750...not sure what to get. Don't want anything too obnoxious but stock is too quiet! Kind of like the looks of the two brothers 421 don't know how it sounds. Please give me some feedback!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Youtube search will help with looks and sound clips. There are hundreds on there. I got the TRC but will be replacing it with one of my next few checks.

TRC is pretty mild and looks alright but Im leaning more to the Taylormade

·
Registered
92 Posts
two bros - look good but sound bad and are not very well made
yoshi - everyone has them and i just plain dont like them at all
akrapovic - sexiest CF can out there and not obnoxiously loud
leo vince - under-mentioned GREAT quality exhaust i personally love them and the only reason im still using my shitty jardine is because i have a baby on the way and wont be mod'ing the bike any more for a while

·
Registered
555 Posts
Im on the same bike and Im running a 2 bros shorty and it is stupid loud, herd an akro shorty the other day and if I had it to do over again I would go with the akro. Had a leo on my other bike sounded amazing and very well built, check out the taylormade pipes there sweet ass looking and have a deep tone to them

·
Registered
914 Posts
Im on the same bike and Im running a 2 bros shorty and it is stupid loud, herd an akro shorty the other day and if I had it to do over again I would go with the akro. Had a leo on my other bike sounded amazing and very well built, check out the taylormade pipes there sweet ass looking and have a deep tone to them
:D the 2 bros was the pipe that i was looking at for the longest time. i always seen the akrapovic but never seen the cf one, then one day of countless hours of looking on the net at pics of exhaust i found the akra cf and now its mine, and i totally love it, looks and sounds great, i would recommand this pipe to anyone.:thumbup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
i just switch exhaust from Boz bros to leveloneracing. the really like the sound of the LOR exhaust and fit was great. its not to obnox but i just got the silencer in today so havent had a chance to hear it with it in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.