Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two exhaust I am contemplating for my k9 750. The two bros or the M4. I do want it loud because if im not see. I atleast want to be heard for safety purposes. But yeah. So which one is good for price, quality, performance, and obviously sound.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Two exhaust I am contemplating for my k9 750. The two bros or the M4. I do want it loud because if im not see. I atleast want to be heard for safety purposes. But yeah. So which one is good for price, quality, performance, and obviously sound.
well i would say go for the M4. its good n loud n worth of your every cents. do check ard abt the M4 if ur unsure, wel diff pple has diff opinions.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I love the sound of both on a 750, the Teo Bros. is nice and loud but I like it because it has a deeper sound. I haven't heard a lot of M4's but I do like the sound, I think you will get about the same out of them from a performance standpoint from my expierence. Do a search on youtube and listen to them there and decide. Going to come down to what you like! Good luck man and let us know.

Be safe!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the sound of both on a 750, the Teo Bros. is nice and loud but I like it because it has a deeper sound. I haven't heard a lot of M4's but I do like the sound, I think you will get about the same out of them from a performance standpoint from my expierence. Do a search on youtube and listen to them there and decide. Going to come down to what you like! Good luck man and let us know.

Be safe!!
yeah I tried listening to the video clips on youtube but I guess depending on the surroundings and I guess the type of video camera they use. They all sound different. But yeah I try to listen to all of them to see which one sounds better. not to much people in oahu have these exhaust or atleast that I've seen so far. mostly the jardine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah I tried listening to the video clips on youtube but I guess depending on the surroundings and I guess the type of video camera they use. They all sound different. But yeah I try to listen to all of them to see which one sounds better. not to much people in oahu have these exhaust or atleast that I've seen so far. mostly the jardine.
Pipe - Everyone tells me "get a yoshi! get a yoshi!"

I'm flying into Oahu next week and I want to rent a bike and ride around the island. I've been to Oahu twice but never went riding. Any fun places you recommend?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a k8 750 wit a m4 exhaust love it I would go wit the m4 if u want loud. The best part about havin the m4 wen u goin past a motorcycle shop everybody heads r turned around waitin for u to go by cuz they heard u comin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts