Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just lookin up some recant news stuff and found this .

Blood and guts litter this street in Tainan, Taiwan, after decomposing organs in the sperm whale in background caused it to explode.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Why the fuck would they be hauling a whale on a truck anyways? Thats gross.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 56-foot-long whale had been on a truck headed for a necropsy by researchers, when gases from internal decay caused its entrails to explode in the southern city of Tainan.

Residents and shop owners wore masks while trying to clean up the spilt blood and entrails.

"What a stinking mess. This blood and other stuff that blew out on the road is disgusting, and the smell is really awful," a BBC News report quoted one Tainan resident as saying.
Taiwan Apple Daily via Reuters
The sperm whale was being carried by truck through Tainan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whale had died on Jan. 17 after it beached itself on the southwestern coast of the island.

Researchers at the National Cheng Kung University in Tainan said enough of the whale remained to allow for an examination by marine biologists.

Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
dalifts said:
"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

Were they molesting the poor thing?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Hahaah

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's nasty. Imagine being the "proud" owner of that scooter and going out to get on it to find that. Nasty.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
that happened almost a year ago :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
wow they must not have shit to talk about :lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BallHawk3 said:
wtf.. a dead body can explode?

now that is crazy......corpse explosion..hahaha
I hope that dont happen in asia right now. It will stink real bad if all those 117,000 explode

·
Registered
128 Posts
When I was a kid a whale washed up on a local beach, so the town decided instead of trying to send it back out to sea somehow they would bury it with beach gravel, little did they realize that just like humans whales bloat when they have been dead for sometime. Anyway they dug a hole and pushed the whale in with a bulldozer, after a couple of tractor buckets full of gravel where dropped on it the thing exploded, I cannot even begin to describe the stench that that thing set off, I have never seen so many people jump into their cars so fast...to this day whenever someone talks about it I can still smell it. :poo:

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
that reminds me....on ebaumsworld they have a news video, its pretty old and small. But a dead whale washed up onto the beach. And the town was trying to figure out how to get rid of it, they decieded to blow it up with dynamite into small enough pieces for the seaguls to kill the rest of it. The whole city is gathering to see it, and boom goes the whale into a cloud of red mist! Then chunks of whale are fying everywhere, raining down hitting the people, and a big piece of whale crushed one guys car. A pretty funny video.

Dunno who's the smart guy who wanted to get rid of a whale by blowing it up.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
that reminds me....on ebaumsworld they have a news video, its pretty old and small. But a dead whale washed up onto the beach. And the town was trying to figure out how to get rid of it, they decieded to blow it up with dynamite into small enough pieces for the seaguls to kill the rest of it. The whole city is gathering to see it, and boom goes the whale into a cloud of red mist! Then chunks of whale are fying everywhere, raining down hitting the people, and a big piece of whale crushed one guys car. A pretty funny video.

Dunno who's the smart guy who wanted to get rid of a whale by blowing it up.

HAHAHA That would have been neat to see.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts