Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
rear sub frame(straight) $75
stock rearsets w/rear master cylinder $100 shipped
front forks w/upper and lower triple and stock clip-ons but fork seals leaking $300
front calipers $40
rear caliper $20
front and rear seats, $10 each (they are weathered but got for use or recovered.
front fairing stay( with hole drilled in center fromt shift light $75
rear swing arm(one side is polished and other side was in the process $40
frame(frame has no title)I bought the bike from an employee at a impound yard. he said it has never been titles before. if you wan the vin to run and check it i'll pm it to you but one side is polished also and the other side was in the process $500
Rear wheel silver in color( has a very very slight bend on the lip but wheel is straight and comes with cush drive $125
cylinder head with cams $175 shipped
engine cases complete besides crank and rods. has clutch cover, starter cover, and stator with cover. $275

if you want pics of any of this give me your email address and i'll send them to ya.

·
Registered
582 Posts
could you send some pics of the swingarm and a bit more on the condition... howd you go about polishing it? is it rashed at all? and does it come with all the hardware... Thanks in advance.

you wouldnt have a PC3 for this particular bike, or a gel seat?
thanks again

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could you send some pics of the swingarm and a bit more on the condition... howd you go about polishing it? is it rashed at all? and does it come with all the hardware... Thanks in advance.

you wouldnt have a PC3 for this particular bike, or a gel seat?
thanks again
i need you email and i will send some pics of the swingarm. it is not rashed and does come with the bearings in it. i didnt polish it. it came that way when i bought the bike. no pc3 or gel seat.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rear sub frame(straight) $75 sold!!!
stock rearsets w/rear master cylinder $100 shipped sold!!!!
front forks w/upper and lower triple and stock clip-ons but fork seals leaking $300
front calipers $40
rear caliper $20
front and rear seats, $10 each (they are weathered but got for use or recovered.
front fairing stay( with hole drilled in center fromt shift light $75 sold!!!!
rear swing arm(one side is polished and other side was in the process $40
frame(frame has no title)I bought the bike from an employee at a impound yard. he said it has never been titles before. if you wan the vin to run and check it i'll pm it to you but one side is polished also and the other side was in the process $500
Rear wheel silver in color( has a very very slight bend on the lip but wheel is straight and comes with cush drive $125
cylinder head with cams $175 shipped
engine cases complete besides crank and rods. has clutch cover, starter cover, and stator with cover. $275

if you want pics of any of this give me your email address and i'll send them to ya.
updatedparts sold..

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I will take the rear seat!

can you send me your payment info?

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Hey the seat came yesterday thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.