Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well saw this on the news this morning it happened at 11:30pm last night. The Busa was traveling down tthe road with a passenger on back, but for some reason the cowl was still on she was sitting on the cowl I guesss. The F150 decided to turn into Sonic not looking or something b/c he turns right in front of the Busa the busa t-bones the truck, slingshotting the girl riding on back not wearing a helmet of the bike. The bike had no front end it was all ripped off. As of last night the rider was in stable condition but his passenger she ended up not making it. She passed away. Werent we all just talking about these damn cagers not watching out for us and turning in front of us and everything. Damn this shit is getting crazy with all the accidents this summer.

·
Registered
245 Posts
2 days ago in Fresno, about 45 miles north of me, an accident between a gixxer and 2 suv's. The gixxer hit the rear of the SUV, launched the guy over about 300 feet away into a ditch, and his bike another 150 feet in the opposite direction. They didnt even know a bike was involved in the accident till the next day when they found his body and his bike nowhere near the accident.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Man, thats shitty, why the hell would you ride without a helmet?? that is the reason right there, I guess its just a process similar to Natural selection, the stupid ones don't make it.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea I know when they were talkin about a passenger on th bike and then showing the bike on the news, I was like wtf the cowl still on........dumb very dumb, especially ridin w/ no helmet.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Some asshole in a garden tractor, yeah a sears craftsman garden tractor, looked att me, saw me comming and decided to pull out in front of me. In doing so he was laughing. So I stop the bike and begin to mother fu** this asshole and get all pissed off when he stated he didnot see me comming. That really sent me over the edge. I just got back on the bike before I really did something I would have regretted. Like knocking the teeth out of his mouth. Or worse yet putting his ass in the hospital. So I ripped out on the back wheel hoping he would get my plate number. I doubt he did. But anyways, sorry for the rant.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
why the hell was she sitting on the crowler?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Even if they were both sharing the driver seat..... I think the strongest point in this story is not wearing a helmet period. Let alone not wearing one while riding on a BUSA. :hammer: :hammer: :clap:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
i don't let my girl ride with me unless she has her helmet jacket and gloves, I don't care how hot it is, you never know what kinda jackass is gonna pull some crap like that.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Limboavionic said:
Even if they were both sharing the driver seat..... I think the strongest point in this story is not wearing a helmet period. Let alone not wearing one while riding on a BUSA. :hammer: :hammer: :clap:

hahaha if they where sharing his NuTTs must have been getting smashed up against the tank

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
there are some riders that are just small, my buddy and his wife can sit in the diver seat of the R6 without mashing his nutts, they are just small people.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stupid for no helmet always .....but lets look at the rider wtf was he thinking letting her get on in the first place .....dude were you that hard up ?
To deserve pain and loss I never wish it ....I just hope dumbass with the shitty judgement never gets on two wheels again .....ESPECIALLY A BUSA.....my two cents if I pissed you off ..........GOOD....think next time. :infrandom :headshake

·
Registered
703 Posts
Especially the Busa's Cowl aren't they pointy in length and longer too :headscrat *Wonders how possibly she could sit on that*

·
Registered
140 Posts
recipe for a disaster!!

skibum91 said:
i don't let my girl ride with me unless she has her helmet jacket and gloves, I don't care how hot it is, you never know what kinda jackass is gonna pull some crap like that.

no helmet and sitting on the cowl.. yeah thats a perfect recipe for a disaster. :headshake

I agree.. gotta wear helmet. Its the other drivers you gotta watch out for. I still can't believe this kid let a girl get on the back of his bike w/ no lid.. meanwhile he was wearing one. What an idiot!!... what the hell was he thinking. ? yeah .. girls parents must have freaked out when they heard that. I 'd like to bitch slap the driver who pulled out causing the accident and send his ass to jail for not paying attention. And as far as the kid riding the bike w/ girl on the back cowl wearing no helmet .. throw his ass in jail for being stupid.

we have a death caused technically by 2 morons. Who's to blame at that point. ? The driver of the car or the driver of the bike. ? wish I could be judge in that case.. they would both suck shit and rot.!!

sorry folks.. hearing shit like this piss's me off. Cause Im a dad of a 2yr old girl..and it just comes out of ya. If anyone who's a parents knows what Im talking about.

peace

1 - 20 of 20 Posts