Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I guess that this is not the site to come to with technical questions. Apparently there isnt much knowledge around here. I'm not getting any responses to my questions either. I'll let you know when I find a better site.

Arik

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I guess that this is not the site to come to with technical questions. Apparently there isnt much knowledge around here. I'm not getting any responses to my questions either. I'll let you know when I find a better site.

Arik
there are very knowledgeable plp on hear it may just take a min. p.m ur e mail

·
a real Squid (see sig)
84 Posts
I notice when I turn on the bike, the rad. fan does not turn off on my 03 Gixxer 600 at all. Is there a relay switch? How can I fix it?
There is a tempature sensor that tells the fan to turn on/off. Check to see if it is bad or if someone has wired around it. Your manual should show you where the sensor is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fans turn and stay on automatically when the bike is running. Gauge shows "C" or "Check"...the radiator is topped off with distilled water since its a trackbike.

I kinda leaning towards the faulty temp sensor since it looks kinda tampered and cover is new & old oil.

any other options?? Temp Sensor or thermostat??

·
Registered
27 Posts
the temp sensor on the left side of the radiator seems to go bad. The sensors only function is to tell the fan when to turn on and off. Mine went bad and wouldnt turn the fan on. I just tested the wires for continuity and conected the two. Fan is always on. If yours has been messed with this could be your problem. to replace it you have to remove the fairing and drain fluid. im waiting for the next oil change.

·
Registered
89 Posts
if the gauge is saying "check" then it is throwing a code for something wrong. just put it in dealer mode see what the code is and look it up it may tell you what your problem is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts