Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NEED HELP WITH MY GSXR 750 '04(K4)......THE BIKE WAS TURNING ON FINE AND THE FAN WAS WORKING GREAT...ONE MORNING I WENT TO TURN ON MY BIKE AND THE FAN DIDNT CLICK ON WHEN IT SOPOSE TO AND MY BIKE OVERHEATED....I SHUT IT OF AND WAITED AND PUT SOME COOLANT AGAIN AND DID THE SAME THING BUT THE FAN KICKED ON AFTER 235 f.
IT STAYED ON ABOUT A SECOND THEN WENT OFF THEN TURNED ON AGAIN FOR A SECOND THEN OFF.......WHAT CAN IT BE?

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Ok Thanks Buddie....do U Know Where It Is Located? Does It Mess Up Very Often?
sorry no help there. I am only guessing as I had a friends bike show same signs as urs and that’s what it ended up being. I know a guy that rides a busa and he put another fan on it and just wired it straight up with an on and off switch. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.:thumbup:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yeah man an on/off switch is awesome. I wish my fan had one now.

You can just switch it on as soon as your pulling up to a light to prevent it reaching 225degrees you know? Its probably better for the engine and i know it's better to keep your ass cooler in Florida :) I'd love to be able to toggle my fan every light I'm sitting at, rather then have to sit there and feel the bike getting hotter and hotter til it finally goes on :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.