Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AWESOME!!! Moto GP racing!!! It is the Two disc 2003-2004 season special edition.

Well I ordered one from the their website and they said it would take 6 weeks for delivery, then I found out they sell it at a local store so I went and bought it there. I recieved the copy from the website and now have two copies.

If any one wants the extra copy that is still in the wrapper let me know

I paid 30 plus shipping. I let it go for 25 with shipping. I will mail it via USPS for free. I will even send it priorty/ certified.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PM me or just let me know on here. I have paypal, so the will be the preferred method of payment but I am open for options. If you dont trust me ZgixxeR will vouch for me!!! hopefully :headscrat jk.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
fassina4 said:
If you dont trust me ZgixxeR will vouch for me!!! hopefully :headscrat jk.
And what makes you think we would trust him either, hahah!! :laughingr

I'll take it, I'll have to send you the money later today when I get off work.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
skibum91 said:
And what makes you think we would trust him either, hahah!! :laughingr

I'll take it, I'll have to send you the money later today when I get off work.

Because bitch, well then again why should you?

Shaun is a good guy. If he doesn't get it to you I will go to his house and have sex with his wife. :lol: :rofl:

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
Because bitch, well then again why should you?

Shaun is a good guy. If he doesn't get it to you I will go to his house and have sex with his wife. :lol: :rofl:
Oh I trust him, but just had an oppurtunity to make fun of you and I had to take it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
fassina4 said:
My wife says....hold on here she is. (Wendi) YOU ARE IN TROUBLE! I prefer at least 8 inches which I was told your falling a little short on end of the deal. LEG HUMPER!

Well that means for you to get 8 inches Shaun has to put it in 4 times :lol:

I wouldn't fall too short on that one. :infrandom

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
Well that means for you to get 8 inches Shaun has to put it in 4 times :lol:

I wouldn't fall too short on that one. :infrandom
what does Z consider "too" - 6 inches, haha!! :laughingr

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
skibum91 said:
what does Z consider "too" - 6 inches, haha!! :laughingr

-5 thank you very much. :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
fassina4 said:
My wife says....hold on here she is. (Wendi) YOU ARE IN TROUBLE! I prefer at least 8 inches which I was told your falling a little short on end of the deal. LEG HUMPER!
:lol: man you guys are crazy! it's posts like this that make this the coolest forum out there. i'm not going to get in the mix on this one. i'll play it safe and stand on the sidelines and see how it pans out! good luck Z.G.!
:funny:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.