Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am a total noob when it comes to electrical and bikes in general but I am trying to learn. I just bought a pretty decent fender eliminator off of ebay but am having a problem installing it. I took off that huge tail piece already but the wire that connects from the rear seat to the license plate light is still there. I have no idea if I have to cut the wire to get the LED connected or what? I have a k8 gsxr 750 any help would really be appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Iam not sure if this is the correct way or not, but when I put mine on I had to cut the wire and then connect the wire that came with my fender eliminator, just to have a light on your plate. (legally I think you have to. It was a little scary cutting a wire but it works and looks fine. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the help guys ill give it a try. The led light that it came with has a black and red wire so if I unplug the stock plate light do i have to cut anything in order to connect it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I got the fender eliminator mounted and my license plate on. The only thing left is to connect the led light to the bike. Which sadly I have no clue on how to do. My kit has a red and black wire pre split already, but the stock connector that was connected to the stock plate light has a blue and grey wire. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.