Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
you need to take the bike out of dealer mode or if you have a switch in the back that someone had put on it to turn it off

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after i take it out of dealer mode the fi light comes back on. when i jump the wires to check it again, it throws the same code again. c00. i know nothings wrong but the light is aggravating. maybe i need to ride it for a while and it will go off.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
are you talking about the red light? because thats the oil light. if you have an FI problem it'll flash up FI where your temp is.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
then the dealer mode still has to be connected somehow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
fi light flashing

I had the exact same problem.... when turned on the fi light flashes with the fuel temp. the problem in the 70 dollar suzuki manual gives you a list to do. jumper to dealer mode...which you have to get the C00 codes. there is a tac mark infront of C00. if it is at the top of the c or at the bottom of the c then you have a problem with your throttle sensor. the book says if it flashes with the fuel temp back and forth then STOP RIDING. the bike is in a backup mode to be driven to the dealer or home. The book says if it gets worse the engine will not start. so stop driving it. I would look for some loose wires on the sensors. and check the fuel throttle sensor for sure. any problems i will check the post ups in a day or so.

till then good luck and be safe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.