Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hey guys & girls, i have 2007 gsxr 600...I just had my most recent service done at 4600 miles about a month and half ago...Today i was riding back from the store and i looked down and noticed the red light on and right next to it was the blinking chec/ FI...Now the wierd part about it is when i got home i parked the bike and turned it off...Then immediatly turned it back on, and nothing?! It did this once before about 8 months ago that I can remember or even noticed...Anyone who has knowledge of this please help...should i be worried or is it a easy fix? Thanks again
The codes clear when you turn off the bike. So unless its active right as you turn it back on, the light wont be on until the code trips again. It could be many things, but most likely the SET valve. Do a search on installing a dealer mode switch (very simple) and when the FI light turns on hit the switch and write down the code and look it up in the manual, or post it up and im sure someone will jump in. Without any codes, the readout should look like this "-C00"

I dont think you should worry. A solid FI light is a bit more serious if im not mistaken, but either way if you restart and its gone, its not actively broken, just intermittent. Good luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.