Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well....i finally did it. no more tests, homework, quizes, papers, etc... ever again. can't believe it. :bounce

·
Registered
862 Posts
lucky son of a b.

I start classes tomorrow again, after a whole week summer break :p I always take classes winter and summer. It sucks! going for 4 year business degree, taking most of them online, but math and stuff i take at the college as i can't learn it good online

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the real world. Good luck finding a job!

·
Registered
79 Posts
good job man. I'm a sophmore now and it so sucks. I joined the army first and i've been in 6 years and just started college a little over a year ago. I've got a ways, and i'm also a business major.

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
UFAS? Fayetteville? Just curious. My wife took a few classes at UAFS before transferring to UCA (where I graduated from) and her younger brother is going there in the fall.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the congrats everybody. been going to school for a long time. over 250 hours of college credit. graduated from John Brown University with bachelors of science-organizational management.

everybody thats going, stick with it. i graduated from high school in 1994 and have been going to school since. never gave up.

as for getting a job and buying carbon fiber parts for my bike...good one!!!!:laughingr think we all know how i feel about that

thanks again everyone:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Damn dude, that's a lot of school. Congrta on sticking with it and making it through.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.